CPSIA Statement & Compliance
CPSIA Compliance Statement
All fabrics and notions sold at Forget Me Not Fabric, LLC and intended for children's items are exempt from or compliant with CPSIA regulations. Please click on the link below for a Compliance Statement from Forget Me Not Fabric, LLC.
MORE INFO ABOUT OUR ECO-FRIENDLY-GREEN PUL:
Our PUL fabric is Eco-Friendly-Green & 100% Made in the USA. There is nothing more exciting than to know that our lamination process is "green" and safe to our environment and our families. Our PUL fabric starts with lightweight polyester knit interlock, that we knit right here in the USA. Our polyester fabric is then paired with a thin layer of 1mil polyurethane lamination. These two are bonded together with a hot melt adhesive system that is solvent free, no VOC's (volatile organic chemicals) and it is friendly to our environment.
All fabrics sold at Forget Me Not Fabric are intended for children's items are exempt from or compliant with CPSIA regulations.
Our Eco-Friendly Green PUL meets all CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission)
Does not contain lead or heavy metals
Does not contain BPA
Does not contain phthalates
Does not contain PVCs, diisocynates, chlorine, or migratable plasticizers
Does not contain latex
Things you can make with our Eco-Friendly Green PUL:
- rain coats - rain capes - ponchos -jackets
- stroller covers
- baby diapers - pocket diapers - all-in-one diapers
- animal diapers - animal incontinence pads - dog diapers
- dog raincoats
- waterproof mattress pads - reusable water resistant pads - crib mattress covers
- waterproof diapers - diaper covers
- diaper pail liners
- wet bags
- changing pads
- feminine hygiene products - menstral pads - mama cloth
- adult diapers, personal use only.
Our Eco-Friendly Green PUL is Made in the USA. 73% polyester, 27% polyurethane. GSM 160.
Wash Instructions: Machine wash in warm or hot water using regular or HE laundry detergent. Avoid the use of harsh stain removal, vinegar or bleach products. Tumble dry on low or lay flat to dry. Do not iron or dry clean.
MORE HELPFUL INFORMATION REGARDING OUR ECO-GREEN-PUL
- All 100% USA made and 100% USA certification chain of custody in hand.
- We have been in business for 16 years. We use a USA based supplier with over 50 years experience in the industry.
- Our chain of custody starts with the yarn supplier, who has been spinning poly yarn since 1932. Our knitter has been knitting this fabric since 1943 and our amazing printer has been printing since 1938. Our laminator began laminating PUL in 1955 and has sold millions to the US military.
- We do not have a delamination policy, because one is not needed. We have had zero delamination issues. We do not purchase from China, nor will we ever. Our supplier has over 50 years in the business and has proven successful with quality PUL.
- Redacted USA 100% Supply Chain Certificates available upon request.
- Our Green PUL is 100% inherently safe and certified by the manufacturers that are located in the USA and only use approved ingredients.